Industrial design is the basis of creating new products visually or technically including engineering sciences. In order to make sure that a product is granted with industrial design registration, products should have new and distinctive qualities.
The followings are the services provided by Başkent Patent in this field.
- Preparing and filing of both national and international design applications
- Responding to notices from official bodies
- Sending design registration certificates upon the completion of registration process
- Writing counter opinions against the possible opposition to publications
- Following the filing date, monitoring the applications of different companies published in the monthly official industrial designs bulletin.
- Monitoring expired registered designs and carrying out renewals
- Annuity procedures and notifications to make sure registration certificates are maintained.